Your safety is important to us
The health and safety of our guests and of our employees is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, all regulations applied by the Federal Office of Public Health are consistently implemented in compliance with their strict guidelines. Here you can find all information about our Safe & Clean strategy.
In case you have symptoms of illness prior to your stay, which indicate a respiratory disease, we therefore ask you to forego your stay. Please contact us if symptoms of illness occur during or after your stay.
The following safety measures are being undertaken:
- Disinfection for hand hygiene is available
- Mandatory nose and mouth coverage in indoor public spaces
- At least 2x daily cleaning and disinfection of showers and toilets
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and objects after use as required
- Ventilate the room 2-3 times a day for 10 minutes
- Mask requirement for guests at the breakfast buffet (no mask requirement at the table)
- Distance: The minimum distance of min. 1.5 m is respected by employees and guests
- Distance markings are available at the check-in
- Schools are treated as guest groups and separated
- Groups must be able to document and demonstrate their own protective measures